1. We will post an announcement in your relevant clan annoucement channel to a form where you can sign up to CWL before it starts.
2. We will add you to your relevant CWL channel where we will announce your clan and basic information.
3. The CWL clan will be opened, you join the clan you have received. We are not able to start CWL before signup has actually started. You can find a counter ingame in the events tab.
4. War will be started as soon as CWL signup starts. You can head back to your main clan after CWL search has started or when we match (you will be notified when we match on discord).
4.1. When you send a request to join back I recommend writing: “Back from CWL.”
5. You stay put in the main clan at all times, except for cwl attacks. It is important to do so as we will do FWA wars alongside CWL. Days 1 and 2 are exceptions due to the 48 hour cooldown of normal war. Keep a eye out in CWL channel.
6. Follow the instructions in your CWL channel.
1. We will be doing CWL and regular FWA wars at the same time so you need to keep your FWA war base active AT ALL TIME – If you have a WAR BASE in FWA that is a INSTANT KICK.
2. Do NOT linger in the CWL clan unnecessarily. Hop over to attack and return to your main clan immediately. You should not take more than 15 minutes.
3. Follow the war plan in your assigned CWL channel on discord; you may only attack another base if the owner has already attacked it or given you permission.
Please let a leader know if your target was taken or you are switching targets.
4. Be prepared before leaving. Make sure you have your entire army trained before leaving. If you want a scout in your CWL feel free to join with an alt – notify in your CWL channel and you can be promoted to elder.
4. DO NOT LEAVE YOUR MAIN CLAN IN BETWEEN FWA WARS. FWA sync is approaching anytime – ask for permission for exceptions.
5. Turn your INVITES ON, so we can send you invites back.
6. Bookmark your CWL clan so you do not get lost.
7. Tag a Leader in your clan specific chat if you cannot request into the clan. This means when you request, the “Request Sent” message does not show up. This happens because there can be only 5 sitting requests at any one time.
Q: Do we face war bases or FWA bases in CWL?
A: War Bases
Q: How do I get the bonuses?
A: It’s random. Either do all your attacks or get 8 stars to be eligible.
Q: Can I have a war base? I’ll remember to change to my base.
A: No. No exceptions. FWA base at all times. (Clan-wide exceptions do apply if we match a blacklisted clan)
Q: Do we ever win? What’s the point of losing all the CWLs?
A: We do occasionally win. We earn a decent number of medals just by losing, see “How many medals will I get?”.
Q: Can my mini/alt account join your cwl?
A: You may add an alt into the last CWL clan listed on discord. I do not make guarantees on whether we can start or if you will be in war. Please state you are adding an alt account on discord so I do not boot you for a random player.
Q: Can I have a mini in the clan to scout bases?
A: Yes, but please add the account AFTER we’ve started cwl, as you will mess up the cwl count. You will need to ask for a promotion on discord once we’ve started cwl, as a recent update prohibits non-participating members from scouting.
Q: How do I know when war starts?
A: There is a command that you can use in your CWL channel on discord called *round. If you type *round followed by the clan tag of your CWL clan, it will tell you how long is left until the next CWL round.
Q: How do you do both FWA and CWL together, won’t there be a war timer?
A: No. CWL war timer is seperate from regular war timers.
Q: How do you track donations when we hop to CWL everyday?
A: There are alternate ways of tracking your donations which include the donations that are reset when you leave the clan. However, you should be able to meet the requirements in the 3 weeks after CWL even if these methods are not used.
Q: How do I maximize medals?
A: You should get at least 8 stars during the entire cwl. Only new stars count. If you attack a base that is 1 starred and get 2 stars you will get 1 star.
See table below for further details.
Q: How many medals will I get?
A: Please see below table. (This assumes you have gotten 8 stars)
Q: How many bonuses are there? How many medals is the bonus?
A: One win is one additional bonus. See table below for everything else. Always assume no wins.
Leaders reserve the right to ban anyone from CWL or forbid you from getting the bonus.
Common reasons include but are not limited to:
- joining but not attacking in CWL, leading to a wasted spot.
- Failure to join CWL after signing up without notification.
- Taking too long to come back from CWL
- Missing FWA attacks while not missing CWL attacks.
- Going over to the CWL clan without finishing your FWA attacks if instructed to do so.
Last updated: 09.06.2021